Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Boys are in Charge / Los niños a cargo


Un mundo izquierdaaaaaal, A whole new woooorld! This is what life looks like when I upload the photos all at once like the boys ask me too. Así se ven las fotos cuando las subo tal y como están, como me piden los hijos.



Los niños limpiaron su cuarto y están muy felices quieren enseñarlo a todo mundo. (Pero en serio que no a todo mundo porque alguien todavía no lleva puesta su ropa de día.) The boys cleaned their room and were really happy and want the whole world to see. (But please don't show the world because someone still doesn't have their day clothes on.)



Así ayuda Memo con la limpieza. This is how Memo helps clean.


Bed made. Cama tendida.



Hasta el piso está recogido! Even the floor is all picked up.

Ta-dah! Ta-dan!

3 comments:

  1. Muy bien ninos! Yo miro que felizes estan que ayudan a tu mama tanto! Sonrias lindos y me gusta mucho la ropa de Levi en el primero foto, y tambien parece que Memo ayuda mucho y que lot crayones son muy ricos! Gracias para ensenarnos limpiar el cuarto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikey says, Memo is my friend. Also he wanted to know if Memo came out of Ezra and Levi's mom's tummy. I told him yes. Also Ezra and Levi and Mikey's friends too.

    Charlottes says, I love them. I love the mommy in the tummy. Hehee, I mean the baby in your tummy, no the mommy in the tummy and the baby in the tummy.

    JoeJoe says, They clean-a bed. That's a computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I didn't even know it existed until now. Good job cleaning Levi and Ezra! I hope this inspires Gideon and Silas...

    ReplyDelete